The Interaction Recipes feature is very unfriendly for recording complex interaction effects, than recording the motion of an app scoring popup, I only want to record the motion of the popup popping up and closing down to provide to the R&D staff.
It records all the parameters from the very beginning of the interaction prototype, it records a lot of parameters that the developers don't need to know about, it records all the effects of the app from the click of the download button, the download process, the completion of the download, the installation etc. into this "Interaction Recipes".
This makes it extremely difficult for the developer to find the pop-up window movement in the Interaction Recipes.
- click on Recipe to record without resetting the entire interaction prototype after the interaction has been recorded
- edit the Interaction Recipes to provide an AE-like editing function to cut out the parts that the developer needs to know.
- Provide a hidden layer-like function to hide the interaction effects. When designing complex interaction prototypes, there is a lot of sending and receiving involved, but in the Interaction Recipes interface, sending and receiving are only shown as "Receive/Send" characters, which does not provide a quick and effective The Interaction Recipes interface only shows the "Receive/Send" characters and does not quickly provide valid information to visualise what was sent and what was received.
- when a Group name is set for an interaction in a Pie design, display that Group name in the Interaction Recipes
- when a layer of Interaction Recipes is selected, highlight the interaction parameters for that layer, just as it does in the Pie APP!
It is suggested that the name of the interaction snippet can be changed directly in the sub-page of Interaction Recipes, it is not convenient to have to go back to the main screen to change it each time.
As you know, ProtoPie is a design tool for creating high precision prototypes and the "Interaction Recipes" are the most valuable feature for most designers (T0 level) and the main reason why they are worth purchasing. I hope the Pie team will improve this feature soon, Pleassssssse!